Environmental Health & Safety
Occupational Safety Unit
The Occupational Safety staff led by Mike Liberty is responsible for evaluating risks of physical, chemical or biological agents in the work place and for providing guidance to those who may be exposed in order to minimize risks. The Occupational Safety Unit is also responsible for conducting training programs on health hazards of chemical and biological agents, investigating air quality/odor concerns, and responding to emergencies such as chemical spills.
- Occupational Safety Manager - Mike Liberty, MS, CIH, CSP
- Administrative Assistant - Donna Douglass
- Senior Asbestos Control Specialist - Randy Smallridge
- Asbestos Control Specialist - Dan Ziegler
- ECC Surveyor and Ergonomic Specialist --- Chris Rivoli
- Environmental Safety Specialist - Phillip Rogerson
- Occupational Safety Specialist -
- Occupational Safety Specialist - Katie Root
- Occupational Safety Specialist - Mary Jo Valenti
- Senior Industrial Hygienist - Colleen Baker, CIH
QUESTIONS or COMMENTS?
Contact EH&S at (585) 275-3241 or e-mail EH&S Questions.
This page last updated 5/6/2019. Disclaimer.