Please consider downloading the latest version of Internet Explorer
to experience this site as intended.
Meloria • Ever Better
Search Tools Main Menu

Environmental Health & Safety

IBC Registration Forms


What materials or experiments do I need to do to register with the IBC?

Which IBC registration forms do I use?


Form Name

(click on link)

Part I
Laboratory Registration Form

(Form L)

Part II
Grant/Project Registration Form

(Form G)

Part III
(if applicable)
Mammalian Viral Vector Registration Form
(Form VV)

Amend/Modify and Existing IBC approval

  • Modify the applicable G form to include all the changes you wish to make. Make the changes (and only those changes) in RED font. Submit with supporting documents, as applicable, (Form VV; Lab Registration) to the IBC Program Coordinator at

Human Subjects Study Registration Form
(Form HS)

Extended Help for Forms

Contact EH&S at (585) 275-3241 or e-mail EH&S Questions.

This page last updated 9/11/2019. Disclaimer.