Environmental Health & Safety
Radiation Safety Unit
The Radiation Safety Staff is responsible for all activities dealing with radioactive material and radiation producing equipment. Services provided include monitoring laboratories for safe use of radioisotopes, inspecting radiation producing equipment, ordering radioactive materials for the University community and arranging for disposal of these materials.
Radiation Safety Officer --- David Conover
- Administrative Assistant --- Stephanie White
- Health Physicist --- Samuel Carr
- Radiation Safety/Quality Assurance Technician --- Lori Barber
- Radiation Safety/Quality Assurance Technician --- Ken Emerson
- Radiation Safety/Quality Assurance Technician --- Scott Howard
- Radiation Safety/Quality Assurance/Compliance Technician --- Tom Paeth
- RSU Dosimetry Coordinator --- Patty Pschierer
- Senior Technical Associate --- Joe St. Martin
QUESTIONS or COMMENTS?
Contact EH&S at (585) 275-3241 or e-mail EH&S Questions.
This page last updated 10/11/2019. Disclaimer.