Environmental Health & Safety
- CHEMATIX Process Outline
- CHEMATIX Login
- Viewing your inventory
- Adding a Storage Unit to your lab's list of Storage Units with related video
- Adding an Item to your inventory with related video
- Removing an Item (i.e. empty container) from your inventory
- Deleting Multiple Containers simultaneously
- Transferring Containers within your lab locations (Room and/or Storage Unit Changes)
- Adding and Removing a User from a lab with related video
- Create a Waste Card with related video
- Request a Lab Waste Pickup with related video
- Adding a Chemical to the CHEMATIX Chemical Abstract Database
- Dispose of Partially Used Hazardous Chemicals in Original Containers
- Managing Potentially Explosive Chemical (PEC) Inventory (expiration emails)
- Searching for Chemicals in my Department
- Reconciling Chematix Inventory with Chemicals in the Lab
- Resolving Inspection Deficiencies through CHEMATIX
- Updating Your Contact Information
- Updating the Name of Your Laboratory
- Updating the Name of Your Storage Units
Contact Environmental Health & Safety at email@example.com with your Chematix questions. Please be sure to include the word "Chematix" in the subject line.
QUESTIONS or COMMENTS?
Contact EH&S at (585) 275-3241 or e-mail EH&S Questions.
This page last updated 2/15/2017. Disclaimer.