Environmental Health & Safety
Occupational Safety Unit
The Occupational Safety staff led by John M. Coniglio is responsible for evaluating risks of physical, chemical or biological agents in the work place and for providing guidance to those who may be exposed in order to minimize risks. The Occupational Safety Unit is also responsible for conducting training programs on health hazards of chemical and biological agents, investigating air quality/odor concerns, and responding to emergencies such as chemical spills.
- Occupational Safety Manager - John M. Coniglio, CSP
- Secretary - Melissa Kunes
- Asbestos Control Manager - Tom Mueller
- Assistant Manager, Asbestos Control -
- Chemical Safety/Laser Safety Officer - Robert Passalugo, CIH
- ECC Surveyor - Steven Schultz
- Environmental Safety Specialist - Phillip Rogerson
- Lab Safety Tech Associate - Carolyn Pokora
- Occupational Safety Specialist - Anne Schmidlin
- Safety Specialist - Gregory Devlin, CSP
QUESTIONS or COMMENTS?
Contact EH&S at (585) 275-3241 or e-mail EH&S Questions.
This page last updated 1/29/2014. Disclaimer.