Environmental Health & Safety
Fire Safety Unit
** HOT TOPICS **
|Hover Board Safety|
|Holiday Decoration Guidelines|
|Residential Life: Fire & Life Safety Guidelines/Checklist|
The Fire Safety Unit is responsible for all aspects of maximizing fire safety throughout the University. This includes inspections of buildings, testing of fire detection and protection equipment, conducting drills, providing educational programs, evaluating materials and establishing guidelines for fire safe materials, and reviewing plans for construction and renovation projects.
- Interim Fire Marshal - Mark Militello, NYS Code Official
- Administrative Assistant to the Fire Marshal - Max Johnson
- Fire Safety Specialists
- River Campus / Eastman / MAG / Residential Life - Justin Carlson, NYS Code Official
- Hospital/Medical Center - Mark Militello, NYS Code Official
- Medical Offsites - Hannah Monachino
- Fire Safety Inspector II
- Chris Bradford
- Kyle DeVos
- Mike Line
- RT Magin
- Eric Bell (TAR)
- Joshua Welch (TAR)
QUESTIONS or COMMENTS?
Contact the EH&S Fire Marshal's Office at (585) 275-3243 or e-mail EH&S Questions.
This page last updated 4/6/2023. Disclaimer.