Environmental Health & Safety
Fire Safety Unit
** HOT TOPIC **
|Residential Life: Fire & Life Safety Guidelines/Checklist|
The Fire Safety Unit, led by Mark Cavanaugh, is responsible for all aspects of maximizing fire safety throughout the University. This includes inspections of buildings, testing of fire detection and protection equipment, conducting drills, providing educational programs, evaluating materials and establishing guidelines for fire safe materials, and reviewing plans for construction and renovation projects.
- Fire Marshal - Mark Cavanaugh, CFPS, CHSP
- Administrative Assistant to the Fire Marshal - Patty Bardeen
- Fire Safety Coordinator (NYS Code Officials)
- River Campus - Residential Life - Brian Prinzing
- Hospital - Bill Wood
- Fire Safety Coordinators
- Medical School, Eastman, MAG - Matthew Aman
- River Campus - Academic/Support - Ian Palmer
- Fire Safety Inspector II- George Blackman
- Fire Safety Inspector I - Joshua Hinneman
QUESTIONS or COMMENTS?
Contact the EH&S Fire Marshal's Office at (585) 275-3243 or e-mail EH&S Questions.
This page last updated 11/13/2014. Disclaimer.