Environmental Health & Safety
Fire Safety Unit
** HOT TOPICS **
|Hover Board Safety|
|Holiday Decoration Guidelines|
|Residential Life: Fire & Life Safety Guidelines/Checklist|
The Fire Safety Unit, led by Mark Cavanaugh, is responsible for all aspects of maximizing fire safety throughout the University. This includes inspections of buildings, testing of fire detection and protection equipment, conducting drills, providing educational programs, evaluating materials and establishing guidelines for fire safe materials, and reviewing plans for construction and renovation projects.
- Fire Marshal - Mark Cavanaugh, CFPS, CHSP
- Administrative Assistant to the Fire Marshal - Patty Bardeen
- Fire Safety Specialists (NYS Code Officials)
- River Campus / Eastman / MAG / Residential Life - Scott Miller
- Hospital/Medical Center - Bill Wood
- Fire Safety Inspector II
- Eric Bell
- George Blackman
- Mark Militello
- Brian Prinzing
- Dean Smith
- Joshua Welch
QUESTIONS or COMMENTS?
Contact the EH&S Fire Marshal's Office at (585) 275-3243 or e-mail EH&S Questions.
This page last updated 12/13/2017. Disclaimer.