Environmental Health & Safety
Fire Safety Unit
** HOT TOPIC **
|Residential Life: Fire & Life Safety Guidelines/Checklist|
The Fire Safety Unit, led by Mark Cavanaugh, is responsible for all aspects of maximizing fire safety throughout the University. This includes inspections of buildings, testing of fire detection and protection equipment, conducting drills, providing educational programs, evaluating materials and establishing guidelines for fire safe materials, and reviewing plans for construction and renovation projects.
- Fire Marshal - Mark Cavanaugh, CFPS, CHSP
- Administrative Assistant to the Fire Marshal - Patty Bardeen
- Fire Safety Coordinator (NYS Code Official)
- Medical School, Eastman, MAG - Kathy Weaver
- River Campus - Residential Life - Brian Prinzing
- Fire Safety Coordinators
- Hospital - Bill Wood
- Hospital - Joshua Belli
- River Campus - Academic/Support - Ian Palmer
- Fire Safety Inspector - Matt Aman
QUESTIONS or COMMENTS?
Contact the EH&S Fire Marshal's Office at (585) 275-3243 or e-mail EH&S Questions.
This page last updated 10/30/2013. Disclaimer.