Environmental Health & Safety
Fire Safety Unit
** HOT TOPICS **
|Hover Board Safety|
|Holiday Decoration Guidelines|
|Residential Life: Fire & Life Safety Guidelines/Checklist|
The Fire Safety Unit is responsible for all aspects of maximizing fire safety throughout the University. This includes inspections of buildings, testing of fire detection and protection equipment, conducting drills, providing educational programs, evaluating materials and establishing guidelines for fire safe materials, and reviewing plans for construction and renovation projects.
- Fire Marshal - Mark Militello, NYS Code Official
- Administrative Assistant to the Fire Marshal -
- Fire Safety Specialists
- Hospital - John Weidenborner, NYS Code Official
- Medical Center - Kyle DeVos
- Medical Offsites - Hannah Monachino, NYS Code Official
- River Campus / Eastman / MAG / Residential Life - Kevin Clarke, NYS Code Official
- Fire Safety Inspector II
- Chris Bradford
- Eric Bell (TAR)
- Pat Payne (TAR)
- Joshua Welch (TAR)
QUESTIONS or COMMENTS?
Contact the EH&S Fire Marshal's Office at (585) 275-3243 or e-mail EH&S Questions.
This page last updated 11/7/2023. Disclaimer.