Environmental Health & Safety
Hazard Communication Program for Strong Memorial Hospital
Prepared by: Environmental Health & Safety
Printable file is available with Adobe Acrobat Reader: PDF Version of Hazard Communication Program for SMH
Table of Contents
- Section 1 - Requirements and Responsibilities
- Section 2 - Required Employee Information and Training
- Section 3 - Chemicals - Hazards and Emergency Response
- Closing Comments
- Chemical Inventory Form
- GHS Pictograms
- Mercury Spill Clean Up Procedures
- Formaldehyde Spill Protocol
Contact the EH&S Occupational Safety Unit at 275-3241 or e-mail EH&S Questions@safety.rochester.edu.
This page last updated 4/27/2015. Disclaimer.