Environmental Health & Safety
Radiation Safety Unit
The Radiation Safety Staff is responsible for all activities dealing with radioactive material and radiation producing equipment. Services provided include monitoring laboratories for safe use of radioisotopes, inspecting radiation producing equipment, ordering radioactive materials for the University community and arranging for disposal of these materials.
Radiation Safety Officer --- Stephen Holmes
- Health Physicist --- David Conover
- Radiation Safety Manager --- Scott Howard
- Radiation Safety/Quality Assurance Technician --- Dina Hasanovic
- Radiation Safety/Quality Assurance Technician --- Angie Lockridge
- Radiation Safety/Quality Assurance Technician --- Logan Schott
- RSU Dosimetry Coordinator --- Patty Pschierer
QUESTIONS or COMMENTS?
Contact EH&S at (585) 275-3241 or e-mail EH&S Questions.
This page last updated 11/8/2023. Disclaimer.