Environmental Health & Safety
Occupational Safety / Laboratory Safety
- Decontamination of Equipment with Bio-hazardous Material
- EHS Grant Sign-Off Requirements
- Flammable Liquid Storage in Laboratories
- Flushing of Emergency Eyewash Stations
- Hazards from Breakage of Glass
- Hazards of Mislabeled Waste
- High Speed Centrifuges
- Hydrofluoric Acid Emergency Procedures
- Information on Anthrax
- Information on Smallpox
- Isoflurane Exposures
- Peroxidizable Compounds
- Post Exposure for Human Blood and Body Fluids
- Pyrophoric Agents
- Shipping Non-Hazardous Materials
- UV Hazard: High-Intensity Area Lamps
QUESTIONS or COMMENTS?
Contact EH&S at (585) 275-3241 or e-mail EH&S Questions.
This page last updated 8/31/2015. Disclaimer.