Environmental Health & Safety
Information for Facilities Personnel
Safety Plans and Programs
- Confined Space
- Exposure Control Plan for Bloodborne Pathogens
- Hazard Communication
- Hearing Conservation
- Job Hazard Assessment Program
- Personal Protective Equipment
- Powered Industrial Trucks (PIT)
- Respiratory Protection
Guidelines and Procedures
- Contaminated Systems
- Emergency Procedures for Biohazards
- Employee Incident Reporting Form
- Fire Extinguishers and Their Use Guidelines
- Fire Evacuation/Alarm Guidelines
- Fire Hazards
- Flammability Guidelines
- Fume Hood Performance Standard
- Fume Hood Safety Rules
- Guidelines for Reducing Employee Exposure to Latex
- Hot Work Procedures
- Job Hazard Assessment
- Mercury Spill Clean-up Procedures
- Portable Fire Extinguisher "Quick Checks"
- Scissor Lifts
- Visitors to Laboratories or Shops
QUESTIONS or COMMENTS?
Contact EH&S at (585) 275-3241 or e-mail EH&S Questions.
This page last updated 8/19/2015. Disclaimer.